Terms and conditions
The term ‘HADO Awareness’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. ccThe term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia, New South Wales.
HADO Awareness holds a cancellation policy. Please read our policy carefully and be sure to ask us to explain anything that you do not understand or that you may have concerns about. This policy is in place to allow sufficient time for cancelled appointments to be offered to the other clients who are waiting for appointments.
Appointments cancelled without a minimum of 24 hours’ notice will be charged a 50 % cancellation fee.
Missed appointments or frequently cancelled appointments will be charged a full fee.
Any cancellations need to be made with HADO Awareness staff by calling 0416 263 294.
Your right of cancellation
If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, you can cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you receive your items (or the last item if they were shipped separately). You must notify us of your cancellation. You can notify us through our online contact form.
You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us, unless we delivered it to you in error or it is faulty. You must send the item back to us no later than 14 days from the day on which you notified us of your cancellation.
We will refund the price of the item no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the item back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide evidence reasonably acceptable to us that you have sent the item back. We’ll refund the same means of payment as you used to make your purchase.
The Book Depository shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
The information provided throughout the HADO Awareness site is intended for information purposes only. The diagnosis and treatment of any clinical symptoms require a physician or qualified mental health professional. The energy balance tests by HADO Astrea on this web site are intended solely for the purpose of identifying the balance in bioenergetics field, and are not designed to provide a clinical diagnosis.
If you think that you might be depressed and/or unsure about your health you should consult a physician or mental health professional. None of the information on this web site is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by an appropriate health professional.
If you are under age 18 years and you are experiencing depressive symptoms you are advised to talk with your parents or guardian about receiving a clinical evaluation from a physician or qualified mental health professional.
HADO Awareness, and their staff are not responsible for the clinical diagnosis or treatment procedures of any provider of services identified in the links provided on HADO Awareness. HADO Awareness have not made any independent investigation of any provider linked by HADO Awareness and have not verified the credentials of any provider.
A link on HADO Awareness should not be taken as a recommendation of the site. Each user should independently and carefully investigate and verify the credentials of any provider before relying on the information provided or before seeking consultation or treatment.
HADO Awareness, and their staff shall have no liability for claims by, or damages of any kind whatsoever to, a user of this website or any other person for a decision or action taken in reliance on the information contained on this website. Such damages include, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE DISCLAIMER.
Information and materials, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by HADO Awareness and may be downloaded by users solely for their own personal use. Any other activity or reproduction of information and materials requires prior permission.
The graphics, design and format of HADO Awareness is the property of HADO Awareness and may not be reproduced or distributed without permission.
Last modified 21 January 2021